Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My cold is worse.  I am coughing and if it keeps up, I will lose my voice entirely.  I have a list of things to accomplish today.  My day off never is.  I have to do all the little things that keep my practice running like buying copy paper and staples.  I have to do my banking and grocery shopping.  There never seems to be enough hours in the day.

I realize however that I am wasting a lot of life surfing the web.  I have several sites that I am kind of addicted to.  I have beaches to comb and farms to tend at Facebook.  I have to keep up on my fav celebrities at Twitter.  I have my three Harry Potter sites to keep track of and my emial at AOL.  It is quite overwhelming at times and a total waste of my time.

So with that in mind I am going to close this down and maybe get a couple of hours of real writing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment